guitar lessons free

guitar lessons and tabs

Do you want to learn to play guitar?
Are you looking for guitar lessons ?

Thursday, September 2, 2010

tapping and slide with right hand


Hi this is Siavash. I am sharing my experience free in here because i cant make you pay as i disgraced from all rights by the human's system. According to protecting human rights in my country of birth.

I am explaining because you may cant see the video details ,The slide are with my both first and mid fingers . and the tapping is also with both . using easy chords for simply practice tapping with right hand in this video .

the chords are E minor A major and the D7 on natural tune . My slides and tapping are on 5th string 7 to 9 fret and tapping on 8 also playing the first string by my finger . The scale is E minor .

the both fingers part played like this

||---X----7------------------------------------0---0---
||---0----------10---10--(slide)---7-----------0---0---
||---0----7------------------------------------ 0---0---
||---2----------10---10--(slide)---7-----------2---2---
||---2--------------------------------------------------
||---0--------------------------------------------------

And after that :



||--X--------------------- ----------------------0---0---
||---0----7------10---10--(slide)---7-----------0---0---
||---0-------------------------------------------0---0---
||---2----7------10---10--(slide)---7-----------2---2---
||---2----------------------------------------------------
||---0----------------------------------------------------


I was looking for some right hand skills with guitar so i made it for myself .
the video is less than 2 mins. this is my first video on world wide web.

No comments:

Post a Comment