guitar lessons free

guitar lessons and tabs

Do you want to learn to play guitar?
Are you looking for guitar lessons ?

Monday, April 18, 2011

Evin without regret - iron cypress


You are beautiful and shining

I am that rainy cloud
You are sweet , You never tasted bitter , You don't know about the ice
You cant see the bloody fangs of the dark blood thirsty night
You cant read the letters of night on my wounds

because my pen and my tongue were outstanding
I am here trapped in the Evin jail's cell
But this is victory for the immortal me

As always i have been tried with the forces of Yazdan
to be a guardian of scale and balance from the demon of winter
I swear to the sword of pen-case

Now i am where the jungles burning easily
back of frozen winters is burning from this blizzard
All of it , winds of destruction
All of it , yell and cry

I am glad to be trapped in here anyway , without regret
I love you my beauty , my spring , you forehead like moon shines
i can never see you , There is no way
I am the rainy cloud , i will die with my rain

No comments:

Post a Comment